Come discuss the future of legal services with clients in the market like Aon, TIER REIT, BBA Aviation, and Heritage Health Solutions. Then, put your sales skills to work and visit with some of the 10,000+ corporate headquarters in Dallas/Fort Worth on Thursday and Friday.
- Aon Corporation
- TIER REIT, Inc.
- Heritage Health Solutions
- BBA Aviation
Conference Agenda at a Glance
Complimentary Pre-Conference Workshop
Skating to where the puck will be: Finding growth in a flat marketThere are a limited number of spots for this in house professionals-only workshop. Registration is required.
Do you want to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to firm growth? One of the most difficult challenges facing firms today is finding the insights and tools to help them find growth in a competitive and challenging market. This session will highlight the fundamental elements of finding growth in a flat market. Discussions will revolve around determining the future of the market, leveraging tools and processes for cross-selling and measuring successes, and finding, in the end, your puck to score the big goal.
- Audrey Rubin, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for the law department of Aon Corporation, a global provider of human resources and risk management services
- Telisa Webb Schelin, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and and Secretary of TIER REIT, Inc., a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the NYSE
- Allen Walker, Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Heritage Health Solutions, a health care delivery and management provider that serves federal, state, county, and municipal agencies
- David Wheeler, the General Counsel of BBA Aviation’s aftermarket services group, which provides aviation ground services, including repair and overhaul of jet engines and aircraft cleaning and maintenance work.
Sessions May 9 & 10
- Are We Distinctive? Creating Compelling Experiences to Win More Business
- The Present and the Future of Legal Technology and its Impact on Client Acquisition and Retention
- Using the Voice of the Client to Feed Predictions of Client Growth or Jeopardy in Firms
- The Science of Creating Great Sales Presentations - A Hands-On Workshop
- An Insider's View: Compensation Survey of Law Firm Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Pricing for Client Value - A Hands-On Workshop
- Rapid Fire Client Panel: A RainDance Original
- Anatomy of a Legal WorkOut™ - Using PI and PM for the Win-Win
- Moving from Reactive to Proactive: Managing The Cultural Tension of Legal Sales
- Using Technology and Data to Close Deals and Improve Client Service
- LSSO Coaching Certification Program
- LSSO's 3rd Annual Sales & Service Awards
- Case Studies
- Networking Opportunities