POSITION: Client Relationship/ Business Development Specialist
COMPANY: Ropes & Gray LLP
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Working closely with a Client Relationship Executive (CRE), the Client Relationship/ Business Development Specialist will be primarily focused on providing executive level support for the firm’s client feedback, client teaming, and other Business Development initiatives.
- Provide executive level support to CRE for assigned high potential client teams and target teams: coordinating team meeting logistics; conducting and maintaining competitive intelligence on clients, industries and competitors; developing and maintaining all client team tools, including relationship summaries, quarterly client team snapshots and financial relationship analysis, and year in review accomplishments.
- As appropriate, independently provide strategic account management support for individually assigned client teams.
- Assist on pitches and proposals, helping to draft related materials, client emails, scheduling pitch team prep and debrief meetings, and tracking follow up.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- An undergraduate degree is required.
- A minimum of three years experience working in a law firm or corporate environment handling client accounts or teams.
- Experience within financial services handling investor relations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Experience in conducting market research.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including firm leadership, management and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, work independently, and take initiative.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative.
- Must be proficient in how to leverage all of the firm’s departmental resources, tools, and personnel needed to support the work of the department.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
Normal office environment, Incumbent is expected to work the hours necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
Please apply online at https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ROPESGRAY&cws=1&rid=1104
Posted on 12/19/16