In today’s environment, proactively managing client and prospect relationships is more important than ever. Despite this, many law firms struggle motivate lawyers to adopt even the most basic sales practices, such as CRM utilization. Join David Ackert, CEO of Ackert Inc. as he presents strategies law firms can use to build and maintain focused, achievable pipelines for a more proactive approach to new revenue. The program will also include preliminary findings from the latest market study on the state of CRM at law firms, including.
- Which CRM platforms have recently gained market share in the legal industry
- The factors contributing to low CRM adoption
- Strategies firms are using to overcome CRM adoption obstacles
- How to use BD leading indicators to forecast new revenue
- Recommendations for transforming the sales culture at your firm
This 1-hour program will include time for Q&A.
Registration is free for LSSO members. Not a member? Join today - membership is free for 2020.Register for the Webinar