POSITION: Marketing Manager
COMPANY: Thompson Coburn LLP
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Thompson Coburn LLP currently has an exempt position available in our Washington, DC office for a full-time Marketing Manager to consult with the partners in that office to develop and execute marketing, communication and business development initiatives.
Education, Work Experience, Skills
Qualified applicants will have at least 5 yrs of marketing/business development experience in a professional services firm and hold a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field, with a JD or MBA preferred.
- Provides strategic input to various teams and individuals for implementation of short and long-term marketing plans.
- Oversees the office's marketing efforts, including seminars and client events, advertisements, press releases, press inquiries, marketing materials, newsletters and alerts. Takes an active role in developing and maintaining the firm’s internal and external website.
- Drafts pitches and other client presentations, and provides research assistance and ideas for seminars, conferences, speaking engagements and authored articles to improve the platform of the individual/practice/office, and to increase awareness of Firm’s expertise.
- Works with attorneys to create plans to strengthen relationships with key clients & prospects.
- Provides advice to/coaches lawyers with respect to specific business development opportunities and their individual marketing plans.
- Works with the group leaders, identifies and facilitates methods to enhance cross selling of services between departments, practice groups and offices.
- Serves as a liaison between the St. Louis-based Marketing Department and the Washington, DC attorneys.
- Media relations for the D.C. office.
- Travel related to trade show booths and other events on behalf of the firm.
Applicants interested in applying to Thompson Coburn LLP are required to complete our online application at www.thompsoncoburncareers.com
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V